Many business owners reach us because they are unhappy with their website that doesn’t deliver as they hoped.
runningfish web design
How to Improve Conversions with Google Tag Manager
If used and managed properly, these tags can be utilized to collect valuable data to significantly help with conversion rate optimization (CRO) and increase online sales.
New Website Launch: The Lean Machine Meal Prep
We improved the user interface and experience to elevate the overall journey of the website.
What do I need to setup my eCommerce site?
You want to make sure the setup to start selling online is done correctly and smoothly. We have procured a step by step guide for what accounts you need before getting your shop up and running online.
What are retargeting campaigns?
Only 2% of the first time visitors to your business website will immediately buy a product, order an ebook, subscribe to a newsletter, join a campaign, etc. For the rest of the 98% of your potential customers, you need to have retargeting campaigns. What are...
How to improve your Google ranking based on the mobile friendliness of your website
Why do you need to care about Google and the mobile-friendliness of your website? Here is some information you should consider: 94% of all organic search traffic comes from Google. So, when people reach your website, it's because they ran a Google search. For a while...
New Website Launch: Matador Paella
The Matador Paella website is now live! The interactive, multi-page site offers a sleek and responsive design using the bright colors of fresh food and Spanish countryside. The new information architecture demonstrates how Matador Paella offers not just delicious...
What is SEO and how do you get on top of the search results?
When your customers connect to the Internet, 93% of their online activities start with search engines, such as Google, Yahoo or Bing. This is a good reason to consider search engine optimization the core activity of your business’ website strategy. What is SEO?...
Get to Know your Customers Day: A Perfect Time to Assess Your CRM Strategies
Every third Thursday in January, April, July and October is Get to Know your Customers Day and if you are a business owner you know that it is more important than ever to really understand and relate to your customers. In a world where people are connecting more...
Why your website should have responsive design
In brief words, once you make your business' website responsive, here is the impact you should expect: Your website will be found and shown on the first page of people’s Internet search results. Your customers will stay longer on your website, learn about your...