What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, a practice that you can employ to increase the quantity and the quality of traffic to your website through non-paid search engine results.
- Well implemented SEO brings on your website visitors who are really interested in what you offer;
- Then, the best SEO strategies attract more and more visitors;
- Finally, it is smarter and more cost-efficient to invest more time and resources in SEO work than to pay for ads. Organic visitors are always more valuable and more committed to your business!
SEO tricks that get your business on top of the search results
Using our digital marketing experience, we put together some tricks you could use to improve your SEO rankings and bring more customers to your website.
- Design a secure and accessible website. Your website should be developed with a well-coded website builder, and include specific files that inform the search engine where it can look for your site information, and a sitemap. Also, having a URL with HTTPS is highly recommended.
- Increase your site speed. Internet search engines’ algorithms and users punish slow pages. Consider investing in premium web hosting, then optimize your website code, reduce the number of pages on your website, and compress pictures.
- Make your site responsive, thus mobile-friendly. As the majority of the users are using their smartphones or tablets to go online, it is natural that search engines will rank the responsive websites on top of their search results.
- Optimize website content. This means to use relevant keywords, but also to create engaging and personalized content, which is easy to read and includes compelling photos.
- Focus on the user’s experience. Make your website easy to navigate, simplify the design, use headings and categories, and help the users to easily find the information they search for.
- Use SEO for videos. Users love video content, thus search engines favor the websites that provide relevant videos. Choose the right titles for your videos, write engaging descriptions for these, and use thumbnails that make people want to click on your videos.
- Build a strong social media presence. There is a strong correlation between social media signals and search rankings. The more content you share, the more traffic you get for your brand.